Monday, September 6, 2010

School picture day 2010

Remember school picture day back when we were in school? You get the picture taken and then they send home three proofs to choose from.

I'm new to all this. The first day of school Jack came home with his form from the school picture company. I was to choose and pay for the package we wanted, the pose of the pictures in the package and the background for said pictures.

Lots of choices to make and $$ to spend on pictures that you have not had a chance to see.

So after perusing Jack's wardrobe I choose the background that I hoped would go with the shirt that I hoped would show off his still Ken doll summer blond hair.

I thought I would take a few pictures that morning just in case the school pictures were not so desirable.

Harry had a polo that matched Jack's so I put him in it to take some pictures that I was pretty sure could up being contenders for this year's Holiday card.

Take one
Jack is thrilled.
(notice the half pressure washed sidewalk.
I got Cliff a pressure washer for his b-day.
Seriously the most satisfying cleaning experience EVAH. The cord would not
reach far enough so the sidewalk is only half done.
The next family that buys the house can finish it.)
TAKE TWO

TAKE THREE


TAKE FOUR



TAKE FIVE
little did I know this was a good as it was going to get

TAKE SIX


TAKE SEVEN


TAKE EIGHT
~~~~~~
That's a wrap.
I give up.
I'm hoping the photographer from LifeTouch had better luck than I did.

No comments: