Monday, September 10, 2007

CROCS



Check out my new Crocs. Crocs are honestly not the most beautiful shoes in the world, but after reading the Disney message boards I found out the they are the shoes that all of the cool kids are wearing at the most magical place on earth. I did not want to be left out so, I ordered myself a pair. I got orange to go with my ever expanding wardrobe of Newton Eagle apparel. They sure are comfy. I liked them so much I went ahead and ordered another pair. I'll let you know what they look like when they come in.

9 comments:

Jace said...

Awesome! Do they come in men's size 13?

Sarah D said...

They sure do. If you really want some e-mail me and I will hook you up with the awesome deal I got.

Rebekah said...

You and Dawson should wear your Orange Crocs on the same day and be twinkies!

Sarah D said...

You mean TWINK A's

Rebekah said...

Word up Sister

BB said...

Like I sent a message to Livi about her orange crocs - you need some jibblets to go in those! I'm thinking in addition to your purses, start selling orange/blue crocs along /w some Eagle and pompom jibblets.

Sarah D said...

bb, my Mom has the same idea!!

Great minds.

You need to get yourself some for Disney!

Michelle F said...

I LUV crocs. I have 5 pair. One doesn't count cause it's for work.

Jace-
Don't tell anyone, I ordered Jason his 2nd pair of 13 Sunday. He loves them too.

Gabe has gone through 4 pairs already. They do somehow manage to make his feet x-tra dirty though..

Gigi said...

Sarah,
Maybe I should join the croc revolution, mine are from Payless...
Patti