Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Jack and the swimming lessons


Last night was Jack's first session of swimming lessons at the Newton Pool. I went into this with very low expectations, most of you know that Jack is a little bit of what one might call a "Momma's Boy", but he sure surprised me. He did such a great job, especially for being the youngest in the class. He really liked it and wants to go back! His teachers are great. Ashley Hunsaker (who Jack said was beautiful), Lea Cummins, and some boy named Nathan that I did not know.







The beautiful Ashley with Jack. I was worried that Ashley and Lea were going to make some of the other parents mad with all of the attention they were giving Jack!





Jack swimming with Ashley and another student (Jamie Elmore's son Taylor).





When we got there last night we found out that one of my favorite kids in the world, Dale Bierman, was in Jack's class. Dale decided swimming lessons just were not for him.

I always love it when I get to see Dale!

No comments: